Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Ohana

I don't know how to start this, I've recently learned something about people close to me, like my uncle, my aunt, my other aunt, etc. I don't know I guess I have a big feeling in my throat that makes me want to cry.

How can someone be so mean to someone you used to love, the father of your kids, how in hell can you be so mean to the man you used to love more than anything, how can someone be so mean till the point of not letting him see his own kids, how can someone be so mean to his kids, and not let them see his dad.

My aunt is sick, she almost died, she lost her leg, she is so better now, but she still needs to go to the doctor and medicines, how can someone be so fucking selfish to her sister, and tell my grandma to take the money she had spent in doctors of her heritage, how can you tell that to you mom, when you have enough money to shit money, how can you be so selfish when you know your sister will need it when my grandma will not be here, and you won't need it.

How can you take your 12 years old daughter to "testify" that her dad is mean and aggressive, when you see that she runs to hug him and she wants to spend the time she has with him, because she has 1 month without seeing him because you don't let them. Then she testifies and she just says "I don't want my parents to keep fighting".

It makes me sick, knowing that someone can be so heartless and do this kind of things, to his kids, to his ex-husband (even he's not with them anymore, they used to love them, and the reason their kids are those kids it's 50% because of them), how can someone be so mean and selfish with his sister knowing she needs it and you don't need it at all, how can someone tell her mother what to do with the heritage when they didn't earn it, my grandpa earn that money, my grandpa is in heaven, then my grandmother decides, not anyone else, it looks like they just want my grandma money, but why when they have fucking enough money for the rest of their lives.

I know there aren't perfect families, I know no one is perfect and we all are human and we make mistakes. But how can someone be so heartless with their own family.

It makes me so sad knowing all this things, I makes me so so sad knowing I won't babysit my nephews and niece anymore :( and I don't know when I will see them again, if they haven't seen their dad :(

Family are the first ones you meet, the ones that are always there and the ones you can rely on when you need it. When did families stopped being like this? or it has always been like this? I makes me so sad knowing this, and knowing there are 938129 stories, and 923894 divorces, and 98923 mean parents, and 3989434 heartless people, 894456 selfish people, etc. There are plenty of people like this, I'm not saying they are mean or not all of them, they just aren't good at making decisions. And even trough all these people, I'm the kind of person that believes that there are more nice and good people that mean and heartless. I still believe that, but still it makes me sad for all the people that have to live everyday of their life with heartless people.

At least I can say I love my family, and the ones I know I can rely on, the ones I trust, the ones I love the most, etc. are the good kind of people. I guess someday I will understand a lot of things I don't right now, maybe I don't ever want to understand, but I guess I need to accept it, and live with that.

Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten... I'm happy to know that at least I know my family will never leave me behind or forgotten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment