Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The little things, the big love.

No tengo ni idea de como empezar esto, creo que mejor lo voy a decir en ingles para que mas gente se entere de que amo a el mejor amigo del mundo.

I'm going to talk about the best person I know, I'm going to speak from the bottom of my heart how I feel about him. Truth is, I'm in love, like I've never been, I'm pretty sure it's the first time I'm in love, it's the first time I really love someone and I can feel it. Well this special guy that happens to be my best friend also happens to be my boyfriend. What can I say about him? I don't even know where to start.

I know where to start, I love his heart, his feeling are the most pure and honest feelings I've ever been close to, from someone apart from my family. It feels like a mother's love or a sister's love, so true and honest. I love the way he is passionate about the things he like, I love how big his dreams are. I love the way he hugs me, I love the way he hugs me tighter when I need it, even I don't say it. I love he always asks me "what do you wanna do?" even he knows I will say "what ever you want". I love when he looks me in the eyes and ask me a question, I love when he makes me look in his eyes so he can see mine. I love how much he take care about me. I love the sound of his laugh. I love when he makes fun of me and tease me. I love when he randomly starts dancing, I love when he randomly takes me to dance. I love the look on his face when he is ashamed, or he knows I am. I love how he always listens to my stories. I love he always has something to say. I love when he makes me laugh. I love when he talks about his family or Brazil, and how the spark in his eyes change. I love when he wants to ask me something and he is shy about it. I love that he always gives me the parking ticket or the movie tickets to keep them because he will lose them. I love when he looks at me with a "I want to kiss you" face. I love when I open the door of my house and I see him standing there. I love when he talks to my family. I love when he listens to my girl's problems. I love when he hears me complain a lot. I love when he helps me with homework. I love when I wake up and I see a good morning message. I love saying good night. I love talking about out future. I love seeing his old pictures. I love when he stoles quotes I say. I love when he is singing in the car. I love telling him how I will make our daughter's hair or what I'm going to give our kids for lunch. I love when he talks like a little kid. I love how he always find a way for me to hug him. I love the look on his face when he is being funny. I love when we are in a public place and I go to the bathroom and the face he makes when I get out. I love when he starts getting excited about something and he talks a lot, then he says he will shut up and keeps talking, I love the face he makes. I love when he tease me and I made myself the "sad or angry" so he will hug me and kiss my cheek, I love how it always works. I love when he kiss my nose. I love how well he knows me. I love when he listens to a song then he feels like if he was on tomorrow land and gets excited. I love when he starts talking about economics, even I don't understand a thing, I love seeing his excited face. I love that he is my best friend, I can talk about anything with him, I love when we laugh together and do random thing together. I love when he shut up's me with a kiss. I love when he hugs me when I cry. I love that he is my boyfriend and he always listens to me, he always makes me feel better, he always helps me, he always loves me. I love that I found the most amazing human being, and I love that he loves me as much as I love him. I just love him with all my heart, and I have no doubt that he loves me.

My love, I love you for this and a million more things, I want to love you for the rest of my life. I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment