Thursday, October 25, 2012

Love the life you live.

I have no idea why did I wrote that name, I guess I will figure out in the end. I have no idea who reads this or even if someone does, and if you do why. I guess in a years I'll show this to my kids. Anyways so since I have no idea who is reading this, I have no idea why do you care or why you keep reading, but I'm going to tell this anyway. I have so many subjects in my head I don't even know how to write them. I'm going to start with last week.

So last week I told my parents I wasn't liking architecture.. I saw my grades.. really good grades. But they were good because I did my homework and projects. I kind of liked it. But since I started it wasn't my first choice.. So I had this feeling for like a month, but I didn't wanted to tell anyone. Then I talked to a friend I met on tumblr, and he opened my eyes. So I told my mom... Me: mom can I talk to you? Sit down Her: what?! Me: I'm not pregnant! Her: I know...  okay mom haha thanks. I told her, it made me feel a little bit sad when I saw her disappointing face, she said she always wanted to have an architect or a engineering. I started crying, and I told her "I feel like I'm disappointing you and my dad, and I'm sorry but I rather disappoint you them disappoint me" She hugged me and said, you couldn't had said it better, we're still so proud of you and you're not disappointing anyone. So I'm already out, and I'm starting education in january. In a different school, in the last one I liked that I was there in high school so most of my friends were there too. My best friends were there. But I'll still be friends with them.

Then monday.. I LOVE MY KIDS SO MUCH and I want to see them everyday. So I gave catechism for kids from ages 8-12 in church. We're 6 giving it, to like 15 kids. And I could be having the worst day of my life, like last monday I was having an horrible day. And just seeing them so excited and giving me hugs makes  my whole week. They kind of remind me of my little nephew dany<3 because he have their age, and thanks God he is not there, because I wouldn't even bother looking at the other kids. Okay no, I would give them the same attention, but I'd be hugging him all the time. (but he a story for another day) So they made me smile so much, and I love their hugs. I loved when this quit and kind of cold girl shared the candy she won, everyone were like SHE GOT TWOOOO! but she earned it, then she was like who wants from mine? Then we told them to choose one of us so we could guide them a little bit more personal, and I told a friend no one will choose me and 3 little princess said my name so it made me smile. It made me smile the 6 of us had
at least 1 of them. It was a good day with them.

Tuesday happy birthday to me. I don't know how to say this in a nice way, but it was the worst birthday I ever had. But it made me realize something.. who my real friends are. I thought that "you can count your friends with one hand" was fake, but no I think I have 4. But that's also another story, I didn't liked that day, I cried for hours and in the end I was just wishing it would be over. Thanks God it's over...

Then today... My grandma forgot about my birthday again :(, she forgot about the past 2 also. She is from the 25 I’m from the 23 so every birthday like 1 week before, she ask me what zodiac sign I am, and then she says we’re the same one! But when that day comes she forget about it, then we visit her every year on her birthday the 25 (today) and she doesn’t say anything. I mean on my birthday to be honest I don’t remember about other people it’s like it’s my birthday.. but she gives money and calls all my cousins and my siblings on their birthday and she always forgot about me :C

At first I was sad, okay I’m still kind of sad. I mean I know she is old. Today she turned 80. I’m happy for that she is such a blessing for everyone in my family. And she is one of the strongest and caring people I know, and she is so funny. I love her so much. So when I realized she forgot again I was like :C awe, but then I realized I turned 19, she is 80… She had a whole life already made, she is a warrior honestly. She has gone through a lot, and she is still fighting. I just love her so much, I admire her so much. And she is one of my favorites persons in the world. <3

mehh so love the life you live... I have no idea. I love my family. I love working with kids. I love my true friends. But do I love the life I live? I don't know, I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment