Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thank you

In all my life I've had good teachers, bad teachers, mean teacher and special teachers I will remember. I don't think I could say something about the special ones, even they are like 5 - 4 idk. I will just said what my last english teacher did to me. He didn't knew how his words were getting inside me, but I owe him a lot. Maybe someday I will thank him, I'll say that he helped the shy, young and quit girl in his class. He taught me that I'm only young once. I need to do crazy things right now, or I will never make them. I need to be brave now, or I won't have anything to tell when I'm 80. I need to do things I wouldn't do in 10 years. He said that and 1 week after I donated my hair, to a cute little girl with cancer. I have always wanted to do it, but I loved my hair so much. It was the only thing I liked about myself to be honest. But when my sister said her teacher asked them for braids for a 6 years old girl that didn't wanted to get in shower because she was losing his hair I realized I need to do it. So I cut my hair. I don't like it at all, nothing, zero, nada. But it will grow and it's making her happy I guess. So that was his first lesson, he probably didn't noticed, but big part of it was thanks to him. So I won't tell the story about how broken my heart is, so the short version "Some Jerk, idiot, asshole broke my heart really bad, and I felt horrible. I've never felt this way. And I was I guess I'm still are afraid to trust anyone, not just guys. Everyone. And I'm scared I won't ever fall in love again, and nobody will love me again" So yeah I was feeling this way.. then the teacher told us to bring the lyrics of a song to class, then we needed to say our favorite part of the song and why. A girl said her song, and the part she liked was also kind of a broken heart. Then the teacher asked her something I don't remember, and she said "because I don't have a boyfriend.." So he told us something.. he told us that he had a girlfriend, and they dated for 7 years.. He really thought he would marry her and have kids with her, then I guess she broke his heart. And everything that happened to him since that, he blamed her, it was because of her fault... 7 years dating someone, seeing your life with her, then... it ends. He was really sad and broken. Then he met a girl, they fell in love, they got married, and their kid was born today. And he told us how happy he is. And how much he love her, and how much he thanks what happened in the past because if nothing of that would had happened, he wouldn't be with her wife right now.
So I thought okay I was really sad because that idiot broke my heart. What? Really Sandy, really? I'm better than that... I didn't had not even 1 year of dating when that happened. So yes, I might be sad right now. And I might be afraid and scared nobody will love me, but someone some day will love me. And will love me the way I deserve to, will love me back, will love me as much as I love him and will fight for me. So no more tears for that jerk, he is in the past. And that's where he belongs. I deserve so much better, and one day I will met him and realize why things happened the way they did. And I won't even bother looking back, because what I have in the present it's so much better, I might be scared about it right now, but I have hope. I will learn to love again, I will learn to trust again, I need to be myself again and someday someone will love me, right?

So to the few special teachers thank you. I do remember about everyone of them and they had their own story. But Mr. Roger thank you for giving me hope. And even I'm not in your class anymore, I'm not in school anymore, thank you for what you taught me. It was more than an english class and you did way more than your job. :)

1 comment:

  1. I send this to my teacher, and this was his response. "I have no words, I was having a horrible day and this just did my night, I`d love to post it as ANONYMOUS just to show the other students that my class is intended for everyone to express and learn something in the way, You`re welcome to ask me anything anytime here in this facebook by inbox of whatever and i wish you the best of lucks in your life and you're really young and beautiful, What you did was amazing, One day someone will come to be with you and love you and you`ll know what i was talking about... Have a nice life."

    ReplyDelete