Monday, December 31, 2012

The day 365 of the year

So today is the last day of the year, people always say that a new year is a new beginning  Truth is that for me is just another day, you don't need to be starting a year so you can start a diet, start being a good person, stop drinking soda, etc etc. We've always been told that that's what the new year is for, on the last day you make a review probably it's what I'm doing, then the next day you start fresh and again. But you will be the same person, you will probably have the same dreams and your weight will be the same. So you don't need a new year to make new things, you can do something new and exciting every day. Every day can be your fresh start. Also the last day of the year shouldn't be the only one when you thank people for being there, when you thought about your lessons learned. You can do that everyday of the year. But what makes this day special then, if I can do those things everyday. Because a year ended, we won't ever be in 2012 again. And it's easier to look back from here. So what happened for me this year... a lot of things happened for me this year.
I worked on a gifts store for like 5 months, I loved someone, I graduated from high school, I got my heart broken, I met amazing people, I started working with kids I love, I started collage, I quit collage, I survived, I learned... If you look at it this way, it was just a year. But it wasn't just a year for me, I learned way too many things this year. I loved, I failed, I got mad, I cried of happiness, I got stressed, I got nervous, I got sad. So a year is ending and that is already in the past, I learned from the bunch of things that happened. And no I won't start again, I'm the same weird shy girl, but I can start again knowing that nothing lasts forever, I shouldn't depend my happiness on anybody, true friends are a treasure, family is a blessing, opportunities come in a blink of an eye and go the same way and I should appreciate people while they are still here. It wasn't one of my best years, I'm sure and I hope I will have better ones. But a year ended and I'm still here. A new year will begging and will feel the same, I can start making my own changes now.

A lot of people came in and go of my life this year. The ones that aren't here anymore, I learned that it happened for a reason. Your name in the book of my life is already written, but it's in the past. To the new people in my life and to the old people that stayed, I'm glad you're still here, friends and family are blessings and I'm thankful you were part of my 2012. Hopefully you will be part of my 2013 too!

I'm not sure if I can remember about all the persons that made my 2012 better, but I will try to. So Thank you all of you, for being a blessing in my life. Thank to the ones that believed in me, to the ones that were there for me, to the ones that made me stronger, to the ones I love. Each one of you made my 2012  better, even if you said just a words to me, even if you don't know me enough, you are here for a reason. Thank you so much! I hope you have a Happy new year :D

Mom, Dad, Mauricio, Gaby, Mony, Gaby B, Martha, Estefy, Adrian, Aldo, Fuzy, Tamayo, David, Max, Enrique, Lesly, Denisse, Ana Lucia, Marita, Pony, Isi, Daniel, Alan, Nick, Kevin, Kyle, Joanna, Mr. Roger, Vale, Chuy, Dany M, Dany R, Jessy, Alex, Karla B, Hector, Memo, Andres, Marco, Mariel, Ale, Erick, Sara, Chau, Yumi, Diego, Fran, Maria, Mely, Vrenny..

I'm probably missing someone, but I'm happily said you were part of my 2012, so thank you. Each one of you have their own story or what did you do, But thank you all. :D

2 comments:

  1. Gracias por considerarme parte de tu 2012 sandra :),
    con este poquito tiempo creas o no! eres importante para mi!
    y todo lo que escribiste esta muy padre !
    disfruta el fin de año! con tu familia o amigos! ,
    ebria o sobria! disfrutalo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eres muy importante para mi, y me encanta ver como crecemos juntas te adoro muchisismo gracias por cada risa cada abrazo cada consejo espero que sigamos muchos años juntas para seguir creciendo y aprendiendo juntas te adoro hermana

    ReplyDelete