Friday, December 7, 2012

When I'm going to be that lucky?

I couldn't thought of another name, but I'll start this with what happened yesterday. I was at work, and my job basically consist of being in the door of the restaurant asking people how many people they'll be and in a smoking or non-smoking area, so a girl was there in a table really close to the door, and since I get bored so fast I usually look at people or just stare at a point, I usually find something to distract myself. And she was there with her boyfriend, I've never ever seen that face, the expression and the face of the girl told it all, she was so so in love and the guy was the same, he was looking at her like if he was looking at an angel. I was just like... ugh happy couples, reminding me how alone I am and I will... Then I thought okay look at how happy and in love they are, I want that, I want to be that happy because my guy makes me smile that way, I want to look at someone with bright eyes like if I was seeing Ed Sheeran, and he looking at me like if I was a princess. So I thought.. they really need to know people around them can feel their love, so I asked a weitress for a paper and a pen, and I told them that. That they looked so happy, and that I wished one day someone would look at me that way and look at someone that way. And that they had gave me hope, that that kind of love exist and that even I'm not beautiful like her, maybe someday I'll find it. So thank you. so I wrote that and when they were leaving I was really shy and I was like hey.. and gave them the paper, I walked away as fast as I could because I'm shy. Then I was finishing there and my boss told me "you have a call" I was like w t f... who would call me to this number.. I answered like yes? it was her and she told me that if I could tell the person that gave me the paper that thank you so much.. I was like.. I wrote that. She told me that it really meant a lot to her, she thank me like 5 times and then she said "you'll find it too, I promise" what's your name? me: Sandra.. Okay Sandra thank you so much.. Thank you.. I hang the phone, and I was smiling a lot, I don't know why I wasn't expecting that I thought they would be like.. okay.

Another succes at work, one day I asked a couple if they would like a smoking or non-smoking area, he asked her do you smoke? she: no, it bothers me a lot.. him: me too, I'm allergic.. extra points to you ;) I thought.. okay first date.. They stayed there talking and talking for hours, they sat on a couch like one of the ones one in front of the other, the guy stand up to the bathroom and when he come back he was next to her, I thought awe they liked each other a lot..

I want that, I honestly think nobody is going to love me, because I'm shy and not beautiful. I really want that kind of love and I hope one day I'll have it, it's just that sometimes I lose faith when I thought, like really those kind of things doesn't happen to me, like I would love it. But I'm never that lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment