Monday, December 10, 2012

What is Christmas?

December it's my favorite time of the year. I like how my house looks all full of lights, being covered in a blanket watching movies, eating churros and hot chocolate, wearing hoodies and sweaters, I love watching Christmas movies, I love spending time with family I don't see often, I love having posadas with my friends, I actually like remembering about the fact that Jesus was born that day and in that way and why lie I like presents, I like knowing I made someone happy because they received them and I like receiving them. Today I watched The grinch and yesterday I watched Santa clause 2 and 3. So Christmas for me has 2 meanings:
1. The most important remembering Jesus was born in the most humble way to remind us you don't have to have the best to be the best. To remind us how much He loves us. Keep Christ in Christmas.
2. Being with your loved ones, Christmas it's not about the presents, it's about being with the people you love and sharing with them things that come from the inside of your heart. That's what it is about being with the people that truly loves you and cares about you, even you might don't have a present to give them.

That's why I love this time of the year, I wish every other month was like this. Full of love, and everyone saying it's the time to be happy, and the time to share what you have. Every day of the year should be time of being with your loved ones and giving them love.

No comments:

Post a Comment