Sunday, August 26, 2012

Beauty

All my life I've been feeling ugly, fat, I've always disliked myself. And I don't know why, why I let all the comments bother me. Like for example, I've heard 100 times "you're beautiful" and "you're ugly" 5 times. And I believed in that 5 times I heard it. I've learned that a beautiful person it's beautiful from what they have inside. You can have a pretty face but it won't make you beautiful with a ugly heart. You may not be the best good looking person, but if your heart it's kind and you have a smile, you're beautiful. More than most of the people. A smile, it's a reflection of what's inside, of course you can fake a smile. Who hasn't? But at the moment you decide to smile, you're not doing it just for you. You're doing it for others because your smile, maybe can change someone's day. Maybe you can me laughing and smiling so shining, and someone having a bad day can look at you like.. wow I want that kind of happiness.
So smile, in every moment you get the chance to do it, SMILE. why?
  • It makes you look beautiful 
  • You can change someone's day 
  • It changes your mood 
  • Someone can fall in love with your smile. 
I regret because I do had heard "you're ugly, you're fat, you're weird, you're emo" And I could make a list of negative comments people that I like and people I don't like had told me. And I remember about those moments. I wish I could remember more of the people that had told me "you're beautiful, you have a beautiful smile, etc."
The true beauty it's inside, so someone that says you're not it's because they've not that beauty inside. Everyone has their own sparkle, show it, be proud of it. That makes you, YOU and makes you unique. Nobody is ugly. I guess some people do have an ugly heart, people like killers, terrorists, etc. Smile, I know you are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment